Facts Regarding The Illuminati
Founded in 1776 on May 1st by Adam Weishaupt, the Bavarian Illuminati was a secret society that embraced secularism and opposed superstition and abuses of state power. Weishaupt wanted to limit the interference of the Church in public life and based the society on the Freemasons.
Although there have been several groups to take the name of “Illuminati” this original Bavarian Illuminati is the group that is usually referred to or that other groups have claimed to be linked to.
By 1800, the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore had outlawed all secret societies and, along with the Roman Catholic Church, vilified the group to the point that they all but disappeared.
Since then, many organizations and individuals have claimed that the Illuminati and its offshoots have thrived in the shadows and maintain control and direction over the entire world. Almost every one of fame, wealth, or power has been at some point considered a possible Illuminati member.
The Claims of a Former Member
In 2015, an anonymous post appeared on several online news outlets stating that a high-ranking ex-Illuminati member had posted a treasure trove of information regarding the organization, its secrets, and plans for the future. The post, of course, was written anonymously and had a long list of fantastic allegations including…
- There are various bunkers all over the US and the world controlled and maintained by the Illuminati. The purposes of these bunkers are for the world’s richest and most powerful individuals to shelter during WWIII. These bunkers have been used for other purposes such as…
- Abraham Lincoln’s assassination was faked and planned by the Illuminati – after the assassination, Lincoln spent the rest of his days living in a bunker in Mexico.
- Saddam Hussein is currently alive in a bunker somewhere in Argentina. He was in power to assist with justifying the invasion of Iraq so that the Illuminati could begin their plan on taking over the entire Middle East and its oil.
- Nuclear stockpiles are stored in bunkers in every country that can be used to eliminate that country if it fails to follow the will of the Illuminati.
- An underwater bunker in the Pacific Ocean is capable of creating hurricanes. Hurricane Katrina was a product of such a machine as was the earthquake in Haiti.
- Bunkers contain robots that are designed to infiltrate the workplace in case of a labor shortage.
- Oil spills are purposely created and used to spread microbes into the brains of children and they are used for mind control.
- Warren Buffett has been running the drug trade in the Western Hemisphere for twenty years.
- Warren Buffett is the head of the Illuminati in North America with Ben Bernanke second in charge. Beneath him, is Lloyd Blankfein, CEO of Goldman Sachs.
- Russia landed a man on the moon 7 years before the US but it wasn’t publicized because the Illuminati controlled both nations and decided America should win the space race because it would be more profitable.
- There are nuclear missile sites on the moon that the Illuminati controls and can launch at any nation.
- The Illuminati have a weapon that can shoot a beam of high-density radiation and destroy stars and planets.
- The Spanish Flu of 1918, SARS, and H1N1 were all engineered by the Illuminati.
- Barack Obama was born in an Illuminati bunker in Finland and groomed to become President of the United States.
Where it All Breaks Down For Skeptics
I’m as open-minded as the next person and I know that there are twists and turns in this world, backdoor deals, and complex connections between individuals and organizations – that being said, it’s difficult to find trust in someone who remains anonymous so I started doing some digging.
What I found was that a circulated years earlier in 2011 that was clearly written by the same author (some sections are the same word for word).
In addition to the above items, the author also claimed in this older post that every President in US history had been a ‘puppet’ of the Illuminati, they had arranged the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., John F. Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, and Ted Kennedy. It seems that the Illuminati has somehow controlled or caused every major event in modern history from the Vietnam War to the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
Here I will break down multiple claims made by this author and the parts that make me question the validity of such claims.
Important Note: The following points are not the only places one can move through this author’s claims and question the validity of them. I literally wasn’t going to through 2 very long posts and pull out every single issue because my main goal is to illustrate why we should question such claims in general.
The Author Himself/Herself
The author remains anonymous, presumably to remain protected from backlash from the Illuminati for speaking about their plans and deeds or maybe from prosecution by law enforcement of some of the things the author claims to have been involved with during their tenure.
If the Illuminati are so powerful and all-encompassing, wouldn’t that mean being anonymous would pose no protection whatsoever? The author gives clues that would make it easy to determine who they are such as, “I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” ritual.” Right with that statement, this person has truly narrowed it down to who they might be.
Combine that with other claims such as being on assignment in Washington DC in 1968 to incite riots after the assassination of MLK Jr., and suddenly it seems that anyone in the Illuminati leadership would know exactly who this individual is.
Size of The Illuminati vs. The Likelihood It Could Remain Secret
It’s well-known that the larger a conspiracy is, the less likely that it can remain fully in secret.
This is due to the fact that every time you add another person to the list of those in the know, that’s one more link where information can leak out to the public.
Early in 2016, an Oxford University researcher developed an algorithm that predicted the life expectancy of conspiracies based on the number of people who knew about them.
What he found was that for a plot to last 5 years, the maximum number of people that could be involved would be 2521 people. For a plot to last 100 years no more than 125 people would have to know about it. The author indirectly claims that the Illuminati has been around at least as long as the United States (remember he said that every US President in history has been controlled or placed by them).
For the organization to be around this long and continuing to work, it would have to have been comprised of no more than about 75 people.
Considering a large number of events attributed to the Illuminati and the never-ending list of supposed members, this is simply not possible.
The Timing of World War 3
An interesting item that was in the 2011 posting by the author states, “World War 3 is planned to happen int he next five years.” Now considering as of this post, we only have at about 2 months left in 2016, it’s unlikely that World War 3 has started – I’m pretty sure it hasn’t.
This is a telling example because when the post was re-released in 2015, this item has been removed completely.
“A city will burn on November 11, 2011. I am not sure which. Only know that a city will burn to the ground.”
It’s 2016 – and a quick search on the Internet will reveal that there were no burned cities on this date. This is also another prediction that was missing from the re-release in 2015.
Aliens Needing Help From the Illuminati
“Aliens are real. There is constant inter-galactic war between them. The grand plan is to involve Earth in their warfare so that human beings can be enslaved in the new world order. These aliens would easily destroy us in minutes. Far more advanced that [than?] we are. However, the Illuminati has planned to stage attacks with them in order to place Earth’s population under martial law.”
There are many issues with this statement. Let’s just start with the obvious fact that aliens advanced enough to wage intergalactic war would have no need or desire to work with the Illuminati in order to enslave mankind. They would simply just… enslave mankind (including the Illuminati) because they’re just that advanced. They could destroy us in minutes, right?
Things The Illuminati Somehow Didn’t Know
We can go back the last 5 years and look at the things that the Illuminati should have known about that this author failed to mention. A few of the most important ones that this author should have mentioned if he really were a top Illuminati official:
- The death of Osama Bin Laden in May of 2011 – clearly if the Sept 11 attacks were orchestrated by the Illuminati, they would have had some knowledge of the man blamed for it and would have been involved in his death (or faking of his death).
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Il died in December of 2011 – considering that the author claims that North Korea would be actively taking a role in the starting of World War 3, would it make sense that the Illuminati would also have been in control of his death or at least the plan to replace him with his son to continue the plan?
- Massive 8.9 earthquake causes a huge tsunami in Japan March 2011 – The author who claims that earthquakes and hurricanes are caused by the Illuminati should have known this.
Wrapping it Up
At this point, it’s probably pretty clear that I think this particular author is writing a work of pure fiction and fantasy.
Whether the author actually believes his/her own writing or not is unclear. What is clear, however, is that there are many people who take these claims as fact without questioning the viability of them.
There has been plenty of research on why people believe in conspiracy theories, most of which revolve around the idea that people ‘need a story’ in their lives especially when they feel that they have no control. I believe it’s something a little more simple: we live in an age of information and there is so much available that we begin seeing links where there really is none.
Imagine you’re playing a game of Connect The Dots, but there are thousands of dots in a small space and no numbers to tell you which order to connect them. What would happen? Would you draw the right picture? The odds say no.
I do believe that there are groups of people who help each other out, alumni associations and masonic lodges have been doing this for centuries. I also believe that there are several secret societies that provide benefits for their members.
To go as far as some of the allegations this author makes about the Illuminati is defying common sense.