Lapses in motivation are are normal part of the human experience, but when stretched for too long, they can affect the quality of our lives.
If you’re having a problem with motivation, check out these quotes for some real inspiration to help you get out of that funk!
1. “The secret to getting ahead is getting started” -Mark Twain
2. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” -Michael Jordan
3. “The hard days are what make you stronger.” -Aly Raisman
4. “I never lose. Either I win or learn.” -Nelson Mandela
5. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” -Albert Einstein
6. “Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.” -Frank Ocean
7. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” -John Maxwell
8. “Everything great is on the other side of fear.” -Will Smith
9. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” -Thomas J. Watson
10. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing the monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C.S. Lewis
I'm an aspiring writer from Santa Monica, CA who writes about a little bit of everything. I love paranormal stuff, working out, nature, wildlife, and general humor.